Your Career Begins Here...
Animal Care at The Jackson Laboratory
Animal Care staff and their efforts are critical to our mission to discover cures and treatments for human disease. As a part of the team you will:
- Make a difference every day in our shared mission to advance human health
- Take advantage of extensive opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Receive excellent pay - $15 per hour starting pay upon completion of initial training
- Have robust educational opportunities including genetics, lab animal science, and leadership courses onsite as well extensive hands on training
- Receive tuition reimbursement support for college degrees
No prior animal care experience is necessary – JAX will provide on-the-job training!
If you have a high school diploma or GED you are eligible. Take your first step to an exciting career:
Hear from one of JAX’s animal care team members about our core values and what it’s like to be part of the mission to improve human health:
Meet Travis, Animal Care Technologist II