Your Career Begins Here...
Animal Care at The Jackson Laboratory
Animal Care staff and their efforts are critical to our mission to discover cures and treatments for human disease. As a part of the team you will:
- Make a difference every day in our shared mission to advance human health
- Take advantage of extensive opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Receive excellent pay - $15 per hour starting pay upon completion of initial training
- Have robust educational opportunities including genetics, lab animal science, and leadership courses onsite as well extensive hands on training
- Receive tuition reimbursement support for college degrees
No prior animal care experience is necessary – JAX will provide on-the-job training!
If you have a high school diploma or GED you are eligible. Take your first step to an exciting career.
Hear from one of JAX’s animal care team members about our core values and what it’s like to be part of the mission to improve human health.
Meet Travis, Animal Care Technologist II