- The Mouse Phenome Database (MPD) – a world-leading resource for phenomics and genomics data
- The Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO) – the benchmark resource for a standardized vocabulary of phenotypic abnormalities encountered in human disease
- GeneWeaver – A system for the integration and analysis of heterogeneous cross-species functional genomics data.
- The Genetic Diversity Initiative resources (GeDI) – a strategic effort to increase the awareness and availability of diversity mouse populations (DO mice) and associated tools across the research community.
- BioConnect – an ecosystem in which we aggressively capture, digitize, and interrogate genomic, physiological and clinical data in humans as well as in the mouse as the experimental surrogate for the human condition.
- Study Intake Platform (SIP) – a general-purpose data curation and study intake interface, part of the larger JAX BioConnect, an open index of biomedical research data, analysis tools, and computable models; hosted here or wherever you find them.
- The Mutant Mouse Resource Database (MMRDB) – provides access to naturally occurring and induced variant data from laboratory mouse strains with Mendelian disease phenotypes, as well as phenotypically normal controls across more than 50 genetic backgrounds.
- HaploQA – provides interpretation of genotype calls from the Mouse Universal Genotyping array platforms MUGA, MegaMUGA, GigaMUGA and MiniMUGA.
- Synteny Browser – an interactive, genome-agnostic, web-based application that allows researchers to select or highlight features based on annotated biological properties in reference and comparison genomes in the context of regions of conserved synteny between the two genomes.