2022 - Talk & Posters
1. Matt Mahoney/ACNS – Virtual - Title: The Promise of Complexity Theory and focused on computational approaches to complex neurological disorders.
1. Sanderson BJ, Srivastava A - Title: Addressing cancer health disparities among US minority populations with patient-derived xenografts. Poster presentation at AACR Conference in New Orleans, LA, April 11th, 2022
2. Efthymios Motakis, Siddhi Nargund, Romy Kursawe and Michael Stitzel. Deciphering longitudinal cell type-specific defects in diabetes pathogenesis. Poster, American Diabetes Association, 82nd Scientific Sessions, 3-7 June 2022, New Orleans, LA, USA.
3. Poster Presentation in AACR, 2022 - Session PO.BCS01.02 - Computational Frameworks and Resources. Addressing cancer health disparities among US minority populations with patient-derived xenografts
4. Poster Presentation in AACR, 2022 - Session PO.BCS01.03 - Database Resources and Web Applications. A repository of PDX histology images for exploring spatial heterogeneity and cancer dynamics.
5. Poster Presentation in AACR, 2022 - Session LBPO.TB02 - Late-Breaking Research: Tumor Biology 2. Evaluation of the in vivo efficacy of the B7-H3 targeting antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) DS7300a: A report from the Pediatric Preclinical In Vivo Resting (PIVOT) program