Patient Derived Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) models
We provide access to several different AML PDX models currently available in the highly immunodeficient NSG™-SGM3 mouse strain, which engrafts leukemia cells more effectively than other strains (Sanchez, et al. 2009; Diamanti, et al. 2011). NSG-SGM3 mice engrafted with AML PDX samples are available for efficacy testing at JAX® In Vivo Services or for distribution to your laboratory.
In line with our mission to support biomedical research and drug discovery, we are now validating engrafted NSG™ mice with additional patient-derived Acute Myeloid Leukemia to make them available for you soon.
|Model Name||Diagnosis||Karyotype||FLT3 IDT||IDH1 mutation||In stock|
|J000096854||AML||47 XY,+5 46,XY||Positive||Positive||Yes|
Advantages of JAX AML Models
- Confirmed robust engraftment of the primary leukapheresed AML samples in NSG™-SGM3 mice
- Approximately 500 mice can be engrafted for AML model J000096994 to support longitudinal studies
- Approximately 800 mice can be engrafted for AML model J000096854 to support longitudinal studies
- Client sponsored efficacy studies can be executed by the JAX® In Vivo Pharmacology Services group.
- Engrafted mice can be delivered to your facility for downstream studies.
Table 1. J000096994 is an aggressive AML, positive for FLT3-ITD
Table 2. J000096854 is an aggressive AML, positive for FLT3-ITD and IDH1
* The complete genomic report listing SNVs, insertions and deletions, plus the complete set of clinical evidence for drug sensitivity efficacy are available upon request.
Robust AML Growth Kinetic Post-Engraftment
Models Display Positive Responses to Standard-of-Care Treatment with ARA-C
Table 3. Actionable mutations known to be sensitive to drugs indicated for AML2