Integrity, People, One Team, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship
INTEGRITY - Courage and commitment to do what is right.
- Exemplifies professional and ethical behaviors.
- Treats all with courtesy, honesty, dignity and respect.
- Communicates in an open constructive manner.
- Holds oneself and others responsible for outcomes and results.
- Speaks up and takes positive action when something appears wrong or inappropriate.
PEOPLE - Inspiring our people to enhance the health of all.
- Lives the mission and delivers on the promise.
- Cares for others and creates a productive and healthy work environment.
- Embraces feedback.
- Makes safety a primary responsibility.
- Devotes oneself to lifelong learning and mentoring.
ONE TEAM - Unified by our promise to transform medicine and science.
- Shares credit, accepts responsibility, and celebrates success.
- Listens to understand others’ goals and works together to achieve them.
- Respects and values diversity of experience.
- Proactively collaborates to carry out the mission and achieve the promise.
EXCELLENCE - Achieving world-class results.
- Sets high standards and achieves world class quality.
- Anticipates and exceeds stakeholder and customer needs and expectations.
- Acts with focus, urgency and purpose.
- Actively examines processes to achieve productivity, reliability and efficiency.
INNOVATION - Leading with discovery and creative solutions.
- Relentlessly pursues knowledge and drives new ideas.
- Supports new understanding with data and facts.
- Actively seeks opportunities for improvement and develops meaningful solutions.
- Takes calculated risks and challenges conventional wisdom.
- Supports and embraces productive change.
STEWARDSHIP - Caring for and enhancing the resources entrusted to us.
- Strengthens JAX’s relevance and long-term viability.
- Ensures the ethical and humane treatment of animals in our care.
- Safeguards research and clinical materials and information.
- Treats fiscal resources responsibly.
- Minimizes environmental foot print of JAX activities.