JAX® Mice Pricing Information
Prices for JAX® Mice are included on each strain’s datasheet under the “Pricing” tab. All prices are in U.S. dollars, F.O.B. shipping origin, with freight prepaid and invoiced, and are subject to change without prior notice.
Available in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico ONLY.
- Mice of specific age (in days)
- Priced by closest weekly aged price plus additional $13.90 per mouse.
- Natural mother: 180% current list price of a six-week old mouse.
NOTE: Credit is not provided for the following circumstances:
- Shipment of timed pregnant females at one to ten days post-mating that are not pregnant or do not produce a viable litter.
- Non-productive mice.
- Retired breeders are recently retired from active breeding colonies. We do not guarantee that females will NOT be pregnant when they are shipped.
- Visibly Pregnant Females (untimed visibly pregnant females 15 or less days from last mating).
- For domestic orders, the price for littermates is list price for the mouse plus $13.90 per mouse (weaning age only).
- For international orders (outside the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico), the price for littermates is list price for the mouse plus $18.07 per mouse.
Effective April 2nd, 2018, pricing for retired breeders will be equal to the max age sold for the requested strain. Availability is limited, and partial shipments are recommended.
Note: Retired breeders are recently retired from active breeding colonies. We do not guarantee that females will NOT be pregnant when they are shipped.
Note: C57BL/6J retired breeders will no longer be available for purchase as of March 1st, 2018. Aged C57BL/6J mice are available off-the-shelf up to 78 weeks of age.
Available in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico ONLY. Please see our webpage for timed pregnant female mice.
In addition to producing affected mutant progeny, some strains produce wild-type or non-carrier mice, which are available as controls at the prices listed below:
- Free of charge for up to the number of mutant mice ordered (no specific age or gender requirements)
Please note: These mice must be requested when the order for mutants is placed or prior to its shipping.
- For control mice requested in excess of the number of mutant mice ordered, in the absence of any mutant mice ordered, or for specific age or gender requirements:
- For U.S.A., Canada and Mexico shipping destinations: $76.22 per mouse
- For international shipping destinations (outside U.S.A., Canada and Mexico): $99.10 per mouse
- Requests for age-matched and gender-matched controls may take longer to fill.
- For control mice requests from some colonies, additional charges may apply for mice with specific genotypes.