21st Century Mouse Genetics
JAX Genomic Education’s Courses and Workshops team has elected to make a special rebroadcast of our 2018 21st Century Mouse Genetics course available to external learners and JAX team members.
The course includes archived lectures in which our JAX faculty present topics that go beyond the basics of mouse genetics including:
- Modern approaches to genetic screens
- Creation of transgenics and precision genetic modification
- Computational data analysis and management
- Innovative genetic tools for in vivo manipulation
- Use of the mouse in translational biomedical research
This course is intended for graduate students or advanced undergraduates that have completed basic genetics coursework requirements and are looking for further instruction in modern mouse genetics.
Click here to see more of our rebroadcasted courses.