JAX Alliance Program for Transgenic Cores
The JAX Alliance Program offers reduced rates on our Sperm Cryo Kit and tailored communications to facilitate greater utilization of cryopreservation within your organization.
The JAX Alliance Program for Transgenic Cores supports the important work performed by transgenic cores by providing our high quality Sperm Cryo Kit combined with educational, marketing and sales materials to encourage greater utilization of cryopreservation.
Cryopreservation is considered a best practice to reinforce the 3R's: Reduce, Replace and Refine. It also is a cornerstone of a disaster-aversion plan and a great way to help your institute lower costs by reducing colony management costs associated with seldom-used colonies.
This special program is designed specifically to assist transgenic cores in the United States coping with flat or shrinking budgets and greater demand for services. Participating cores report strong growth in utilization of cryopreservation services in their institution, very satisfied investigators, and overall efficiency savings.
Alliance Program members enjoy these benefits:
- 20% cost savings on every 9-strain kit you purchase
- Free shipment of cryopreserved sperm in dry shippers from your facility to ours
- Complimentary IVF QC testing for each cryopreserved strain
- Complimentary storage of cryopreserved sperm samples for three years, in three separate tanks, in two different locations
- Unsurpassed technical support, including training on the use of the JAX® Sperm Cryo Kit— a revolutionary, proven, quick and economical way to cryopreserve genetically modified mouse models
- Customized marketing literature to assist you in promoting the sperm cryo service provided by your core to your scientists
- 5% cost savings on cryorecovery orders for private strains stored at JAX
- Free printed copy of The Jackson Laboratory Handbook on Genetically Standardized Mice
Alliance Program members
- University of Iowa
- Johns Hopkins University
- NIH, NIEHS
- West Virginia University
- La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- University of Texas— Galveston
- Tulane University
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Emory University