JAXConnect™ Colony Management
JAXConnect™ Colony Management is an intuitive and powerful online project management tool that saves you time without sacrificing control. 24-hour access to mouse-level colony information gets you the answers you need when you need them. Direct collaboration features empower you to direct action within your colony without having to pick up the phone. Reporting features enable you to quickly check key metrics whenever you need them.
JAXConnect™ Colony Management is only for customers with colonies under management in a JAX facility. If you are looking for colony management software that can be used to manage colonies in your own facility, we recommend the JAX Colony Management System.
- Communicate directly with your project manager to ensure project alignment.
- Up-to-date mouse-level information puts all necessary information at your fingertips.
- Filter and sort your colony information to find answers quickly.
- Individual or group-level permissions give you control over colony visibility within your organization.
Your JAX® Breeding Services project manager will provide a username and temporary password. You will need to change the password immediately to something more secure and memorable. Your password must contain:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- 1 digit
- 1 uppercase
- 1 lowercase
- 1 special character
Only you and your desired colleagues will have access to your projects in JAXConnect™ Colony Management unless you are the administrator at your facility.
- Firefox is the preferred browser.
- Google Chrome or Internet Explorer version 10 or greater may also be used.
Questions regarding your username, password, or access rights should be directed to your dedicated JAX project manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.