The Jackson Laboratory Alumni Association
Alumni of our Summer Student, Postdoctoral and Predoctoral programs are encouraged to stay involved with the Laboratory through the Alumni Association
Our goal is to:
- Build and maintain strong, lifelong relationships with alumni and keep them connected to the Laboratory's mission
- Assist in disseminating information to alumni relating to the Laboratory
- Foster networking and kinship among alumni
- Unite all alumni in support of The Jackson Laboratory
- Your response can help increase funding opportunities for The Jackson Laboratory’s Summer Student and Post/Pre Doc Programs
- Special invitations to Alumni meet-ups and other networking or special events
- Receive our publication the Search three times per year and enjoy articles that showcase the ways in which we are advancing biomedical research
- Receive our bi-weekly e-newsletter with the latest news and updates about JAX
How to get involved:
- Update your contact information (your participation increases funding opportunities!)
- Submit your news and accomplishments to Heather (you could be featured in a future JAX publication)
- Host an alumni gathering or event
- Join our private JAX Alumni Association Facebook group. Visit here to request access
Come join us for a Bar-B-Que to reconnect and network with Jackson Laboratory Alumni, staff and current students.
Where and When:
Thursday, June 22, 2017
5:30 pm –7:30 pm
The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine
10 Discovery Drive
Farmington, CT 06030
RSVP Required: Please contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-288-1482
Student Symposium and Commencement:
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Friday, August 11, 2017
Farmington, CT 06030
More details coming soon. Please contact Heather at email@example.com should you have any questions.
We are incredibly grateful by the overwhelming generosity and support our alumni have shown to the Laboratory over the years. On behalf of the entire JAX community, and especially our future students, I want to say thank you for being an essential part of our team.
Questions? Contact Heather at 207-288-1482 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.