The Jackson Laboratory Alumni Association
Graduates of our Summer Student, Postdoctoral and Predoctoral programs are encouraged to stay involved with the Laboratory through the Alumni Association
Our goal is to:
- Build and maintain strong, lifelong relationships with alumni and keep them connected to the Laboratory's mission
- Assist in disseminating information to alumni relating to the Laboratory
- Foster networking and kinship among alumni
- Unite all alumni in support of The Jackson Laboratory
- Your response can help increase funding opportunities for The Jackson Laboratory’s Summer Student and Post/Pre Doc Programs
- Special invitations to Alumni meet-ups and other networking or special events
- Receive our publication the Search three times per year and enjoy articles that showcase the ways in which we are advancing biomedical research
- Receive our bi-weekly e-newsletter with the latest news and updates about JAX
How to get involved:
- Update your contact information (your participation increases funding opportunities!)
- Submit your news and accomplishments to Heather (you could be featured in a future JAX publication)
- Host an alumni gathering or event
- Join our private JAX Alumni Association Facebook group. Visit here to request access
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2017 SUMMER STUDENTS!
This year 46 students from around the United States were able to participate in the 2017 Summer Student Program. As their summer at The Jackson Laboratory came to a close,
we wanted to be sure and thank those who made it possible.
- A special thanks from our 2017 Summer Students
- Photos from our 2017 Connecticut Commencement
- Photos from our 2017 Maine Commencement
We are incredibly grateful by the overwhelming generosity and support our alumni have shown to the Laboratory over the years. On behalf of the entire JAX community, and especially our future students, I want to say thank you for being an essential part of our team.
Questions? Contact Heather at 207-288-1482 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.