Webinar: Light Up Your Research: Use and Selection of Optogenetic Mouse Models
Have you heard about optogenetic mouse strains but are not sure how they work? Join us as we review not only the basics of optogenetic mouse models but also different ways researchers are using optogenetic tools to investigate the neural circuitry underlying complex behaviors and neural diseases.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Optogenetic basics, including differences between channelrhodopsins and halorhodopsins
- In vitro and in vivo applications for optogenetic technology
- Our extensive collection of optogenetic mouse models
- How to combine optogenetic and Cre recombinase technologies
- Additional online optogenetic resources