Webinar: Humanized NSG™ Mice Revolutionary Models of Human Infectious Disease
Humanized NOD scid gamma mice have emerged as the most versatile small animal models of human infectious diseases. This webinar will highlight recent advances using this model and offer a glimpse into the future of infectious disease modeling.
Join us as we discuss the following topics:
- How NSG™ mice are efficiently reconstituted with functional human immune cells
- How NSG™ mice model infection by pathogens with human tropism
- Breakthroughs in our understanding of HIV infection and the evaluation of novel therapies
- Models for tropical diseases, including malaria and Dengue virus
- HLA transgenic NSG™ variants that advance small animal vaccine models