Subscribe to Webinar Announcements
Stay up-to-date on all upcoming complimentary and interactive JAX webinars.
August 10, 1:00 pm (ET) (Convert this time to your time zone)
The NOD scid gamma mouse uniquely supports the engraftment of human hematopoietic cells, enabling the creation of “humanized” NSG™ (hu-NSG™) mice. These mice serve as the state-of-the art platform for studying immunobiology, infectious diseases, graft-versus-host disease, and transplantation. Join this webinar to learn about the superior capabilities of the NSG™ mouse and the following topics:
• Key genetic components rendering NSG™ mice immunodeficient
• The superiority of the NSG™ mouse as a platform for humanization
• Advantages and considerations for specific NSG™ humanization protocols
• Data demonstrating preclinical applications of hu-NSG™ mice
• How to obtain humanized NSG™ from JAX® In Vivo Pharmacology Services
Please use an institutional email address when registering for this webinar or contact our webinar staff to request an exception.
Subscribe to the JAX Webinar™ mailing list to receive monthly announcements about upcoming complimentary webinars (2-4 each month) on current and cutting edge topics related to using mouse models in biomedical research.
Registration is Open