Subscribe to Webinar Announcements
Stay up-to-date on all upcoming complimentary and interactive JAX webinars.
August 23 in the United States, 5:00 pm PT; 8:00 pm ET
August 24 in Australasia and Asia: 12:00 am GMT; 8:00 am AWST & China Standard Time; 9:00 am JST & KST; 10:00 am AEST; 12:00 pm NZST (Convert this time to your time zone)
The advent of the highly immunodeficient NSG™ and NRG mouse strains has opened the door to human disease modeling in mice that was previously not feasible. These strains have been further genetically modified to express human growth factors, human leukocyte antigen (HLA) presentation molecules, genetic markers, and more for applications in cancer, diabetes and immunology research. In this presentation you will learn:
• How new genetic alterations aid the hematopoietic humanization of these mice
• How NSG, NRG and NSG-SGM3 compare as humanized mouse models
• How HLA I and II molecules improve human immune function following hematopoietic humanization
• The utility of specific modified alleles in tumor stroma studies
• Which alleles are most useful for diabetes research
Please use an institutional email address when registering for this webinar or contact our webinar staff to request an exception.
Subscribe to the JAX Webinar™ mailing list to receive monthly announcements about upcoming complimentary webinars (2-4 each month) on current and cutting edge topics related to using mouse models in biomedical research.
Registration is Open