Subscribe to Webinar Announcements
Stay up-to-date on all upcoming complimentary and interactive JAX webinars.
July 12, 8:00 pm ET; 9:00 pm CST (US Central Standard Time)
July 13, 12:00 am GMT; 8:00 am AWST; 9:00 am JST & KST; 10:00 am AEST; 12:00 pm NZST;
8:00 am CST (China Standard Time); 2:00 am CEST
Patient-derived xenograft (PDX) cancer models show great promise as preclinical models because they recapitulate the heterogeneity of human cancer in a manner that is easily accessible for the research community. The JAX® PDX program was developed in collaboration with renowned cancer hospitals to advance the course of preclinical drug development. In this seminar, you will...
• Learn how more than 450 PDX models have been established in partnership with a consortium of cancer hospitals and clinical trial teams
• Appreciate how the diversity of the PDX program represents current patient demographics
• See how the genetics, pathology, and treatment response of PDX tumors reflect clinical observations
• Learn how to search for relevant models and find characterization data using the Mouse Tumor Database
• Understand how to obtain PDX models from JAX® In Vivo Pharmacology Services
Please use an institutional email address when registering for this webinar or contact our webinar staff to request an exception.
Subscribe to the JAX Webinar™ mailing list to receive monthly announcements about upcoming complimentary webinars (2-4 each month) on current and cutting edge topics related to using mouse models in biomedical research.
Registration is Open