Courses & Event Announcements
After careful consideration, The Jackson Laboratory has made the decision to postpone, cancel, or redesign many of our Spring and Summer 2020 events due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Maine State Science Fair
- The 61st McKusick Short Course on Human and mammalian Genetics and Genomics
- The 29th Annual Short Course on Experimental Models of Human Cancer
- Systems Immunology in Aging and Chronic Diseases of Aging
- Workshop on Colony Management
- The Whole Scientist
- Long-Read Sequencing Workshop
- Making and Genetically Manipulating Mouse Embryos Workshop
- Principles and Techniques - Preclinical Translation in Alzheimer's Disease
- MCGI Forum
We are currently working on rescheduling many of these events for later this year. Specific information regarding registration transfers or refunds to rescheduled events will be emailed shortly. Please check the The JAX Courses and Workshops website will be updated with rescheduled dates of events as soon as they are confirmed.