The Jackson Laboratory is seeking outstanding candidates for Assistant, Associate and Full Professor positions at both its Bar Harbor, Maine, and Farmington, Conn., research campuses.
As a JAX faculty member you will join a respected and growing scientific enterprise with eight decades of distinguished research in mammalian genetics and a promising future in genomic medicine. Your research will contribute to a noble mission of discovering precise genomic solutions for disease and empowering the global biomedical community in our shared quest to improve human health.
JAX scientists enjoy distinct advantages including:
- a uniquely collaborative environment that fosters interdisciplinary “team science” with no departmental barriers
- superior scientific support services
- unparalleled mouse and genomic resources
- excellent research facilities
- partnerships with leading universities and medical centers
- predoctoral and postdoctoral training programs
- numerous courses and conferences focused on genetics, genomics and biomedicine
- working for an institution that has been voted repeatedly among the top 15 “Best Places to work in Academia” in the world by readers of The Scientist.
The Jackson Laboratory is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or protected veteran status.
JAX is hiring in all research areas. We encourage you to submit your CV even if there is not an open position that interests you.