Making our mark on Maine
- We have been ranked as one of the top 10 best places to work for post-docs in the country.
- We are in "The Maine 100" list of top businesses or national firms headquartered in Maine.
- Our presence in Bar Harbor ranks the town in the top 100 for U.S. cities and town receiving NIH funding.
- We recently received the Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnership award for energy conservation leadership.
- We receive 75% of all NIH funding for the entire state of Maine. Total NIH research funding to Maine in FY2007 was $66,739,551, of which Jackson's share was $50,013,392.